A great way for you to support the School PTA whilst having a flutter.
Here’s how it works…
You complete the Subscription form and pay £62 per annum by PayPal (£2.00 Paypal fee included) for 12 draws.
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. As a private lottery we are only open to past and present families and staff at Dunottar school and you must be over 16.
If you win, a Bank Transfer will go to the winner. Each winner will be published in the school’s monthly newsletter and on Facebook and the school PTA website.
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 50% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
Dunottar School PTA – Lottery Terms & Conditions
1. The object of the Lottery is to raise funds for Dunottar School PTA.
2. The Lottery will be run under the supervision of Scott Sullivan and Mark Davis who will administer the Lottery.(Current parents)
3. The Lottery is open to all past and present families and staff of Dunottar school.
4. Members must be 16 or over.
5. Members must fill in the application form online.
6. Entry will be by subscription of £5 per month per number, paid at the beginning of each 12 month period by Paypal.
7. When paying via PayPal, a £2 fee will be applied to your annual entry fee of £60
8. Members may have more than one entry.
9. The draw will be monthly on the first Friday of each month.
10. Winners will receive their prize in the form of a bank transfer. The names of the winners will be on the school PTA website each month after the draw. (If winners don’t wish to have their name publicised, then please contact us on email@example.com)
11. The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly Income— there will be three prizes:-
- 1st prize = 50% of monthly prize fund (£125 if 100 members)
- 2nd prize = 30% of monthly prize fund (£75 if 100 members)
- 3rd prize = 20% of monthly prize fund (£50 if 100 members)
12. All subscribers are required to complete the sign up form, to ensure the Lottery have the correct contact details.
13. Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
14. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Lottery if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
15. Participants can cancel their entry in the lottery at any time by giving one month's written notice to the administrator (if paying by standing order, they should advise their bank). Any decision to wind up the Lottery will also be by one month's written notice. Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Dunottar School PTA bank account after 6 months of the draw date.
17. Once an application has been accepted by Dunottar School PTA, all participants agree to receive emails for the purposes of notifications related to the Lottery Fund.
18. All winners names will be published on our PTA website and on social media feeds
19. All data held on each lottery participant will be held securely and will only be used by Dunottar School PTA for purposes of the lottery. No data will be shared with any other third party.Please inform us of any changes to your details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
MAY DRAW WINNERS ARE :
1st Place - Gillian Barnes
2nd Place - Sinead Mitchell
3rd Place - Kim Parkman
Sign up herePlease ensure you complete the sign up form prior to payment
Please ensure you complete the sign up form prior to payment